Our wonderful organ is played each Sunday morning at the Parish Communion and for special services, including funerals and weddings.

The church’s original organ was reportedly installed in about 1740 at a cost of £30 and was eventually sold off. An organ from The Chapel Royal was installed in 1843 and later removed, to be replaced by the current one, built by A Hunter of Clapham in south London.

We are privileged to have a team of five organists who play for us.

The organ at St Thomas a Becket parish church in Lewes