The west window, over the entrance door, commemorates in stained glass the diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria’s reign: WHICH UNDER GOD HAS BEEN FRUITFUL IN BLESSINGS TO CHURCH AND STATE ’.

In the stained glass window put up at the end of the east wall in 1905 ‘TO THE MEMORY OF CHURCHWARDEN AND BENEFACTOR JAMES WELLER ’ the church is pictured (in miniature) in the left-hand section, beside the heads of ‘the women also which came with him from Galilee’ (Luke 23:  v55).

The east window, with its stained glass, is among glass are late-nineteenth century additions and alterations to the building.