During its history the church has amassed many memorials. A full, personal tour is encouraged, meanwhile a selection is featured here.
Next to the organ, a brass plaque carries the inscription ‘This tablet and the altar rails were placed in memory of Gertrude Lawrence who fell asleep July 15, 1888 aged 21 years.
Pictured right is a marble memorial above the side altar in the south aisle. It is inscribed: To the Glory of God in Memory of the Men of this Parish who gave their Lives in the Great War 1914-18. Below it is a brass plaque ‘In grateful and affectionate Rembrance of Pte Kenneth McLean Inglis, who gave his life in Tunis on 16 March 1943.